Friday, March 11, 2011

Macedonia is my name

Never ask me for my name
you cannot understand
even if you know
what is my name

If you understand love
then come with me
in depths of the red
in well of life

Find me in your hearth
in your soul and try
take me without life
tearing yourself on two

If you understand death
then come in the dark lace
like spider  go around
graves of my grandfathers

Love me like they love
death and be passionate
when death with cold hands
take your last breath

If you understand fire
then come close
to my name and feel
all our harts
how they burning

Burn with me till death
do not bring us love
vine and passion
in cold morning.

With glory flag
on our graves
when you feel the whisper
of the wind trough our bones.

And see the picture
in dead eye
then you will know
what is my name and
you will never ask
you will know

My name is simple like love
My name is passionate like death
My name is old like bible
My name is Macedonia

No comments:

Post a Comment